Thursday, October 07, 2004

Meals for Today!

BREAKFAST

Oatmeal
Juice
apples


LUNCH

Spongebob Squarepants (LOL)
(pasta and tomato sauce)
Cucumber slices
juice

LUNCH BOXES:
strawberry jelly sandwiches (I forgot to take out sandwich meat)
cucumber slices
fruit salad
cereal bars
apple juice

DINNER

Breaded chicken breasts (oven baked)
mashed potatoes
steamed broccoli
salad

DESSERT/BEDTIME SNACK
Strawberry Yogurt


Because I probably won't be posting tomorrow night or the next, I'll post the meals for the next few days:
FRIDAY:
(breakfast)
cold cereal or oatmeal
fruit salad
milk

(lunch)
tomato soup
grilled cheese sandwiches
celery sticks
juice

(dinner)
Teriyaki Pork
fried rice
peas

SATURDAY
(breakfast)
waffles
peaches
milk

(lunch)
bologna sandwiches
salad
chicken noodle soup
juice

(DINNER)
Spaghetti w/meat sauce
Garlic Toast
Salad



SUNDAY
(breakfast)
French Toast
apple slices
milk

(lunch)
leftover Spaghetti
bread w/butter
salad

(dinner)
THANKSGIVING DINNER!!!!
Turkey
Stuffing
mashed potatoes
peas/corn
gravy

(dessert)
apple or pumpkin pie
cool whip

YUMMY!!!
I love cooking a turkey...then of course we'll have turkey soup...turkey toasted sandwiches.....turkey stew...LOL!! GOBBLE!!GOBBLE!!!

Blessings to you all!!
~Penny

No comments: