Waffles with Syrup or Peanutbutter
Orange juice or Apple Juice
Apple Slices
LUNCHES AND LUNCHBOXES
at home:
Macaroni and cheese
cut up carrots
apple juice or milk
Lunchboxes:
Strawberry jelly sandwiches
chocolate milk
yogurt
apple or plum
carrots
cereal bar (usually becomes recess snack)
DINNER
Scrambled Eggs with cheese
toast
banana's
milk or juice or water
BEDTIME SNACK
dry cereal (rice krispies)
minigo's
water
So, there is today's meals!!
Snack are almost always going to be yogurt or cereal or a piece of fruit or cut up veggies. I always cut up celery and keep it ready to go in the fridge, and I buy baby carrots. All fruit is ready to go in a bin in the fridge as well and cereal is easily accessible to them as well. I usually cut up cheese and keep it in a container in the fridge as well.
Now I must go update my journal!!LOL
Blessings!!
~Penny

No comments:
Post a Comment