DAIRY
milk (2 4L jugs)-$8
Yogurt-$30
cheese 908g size-$9
eggs (2 dozen)-$4.40
PRODUCE
apples-$5
oranges-$7
banana's-$3
mini peeled carrots-$5
celery-$5
cucumbers(3pk)-$4
PANTRY
peanut butter 2kg-$6
seedless jelly (3x250ml)-$7
Mayo-$5
apple juice (12x1L)-$10
Cereal-$16
Oatmeal (4x8pks)-$10
instant mixes x2 (for sep pie and sloppy joes)-$2.40
FROZEN
broccoli 2kg-$5
MEAT
hotdogs(3pk)-$5
bologna(3pkx500g)-$8
BAKERY
10 loves of bread (5Wholewheat, 5white)-$13
hotdogbuns (x2)-$4
hamburger buns (x2)-$4
garlic bread loaves (x2)-$3
There it is, I'm thinking about taking an extra $10 from our spending envelope and getting some pizza's. Superstore has buy2 get one pepperoni free and my guy's love that pizza, so we'll see!!! I will also be using my coupon from Superstore that is spend $125 get a free pack of batteries!! So I will get 12 AA's for free.
As usual, the prices to the left of the items are the TOTAL I will spend for that item, so I will try to get the most for what I can spend!!!
Have a blessed day!!
~Penny
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment