Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Food Lists!!

So, scanning my menu's isn't working and the pics I take are coming out to small, so until I can figure things out, here's the list of meals for the next month (or a bit more)



BREAKFAST


Waffles
Oatmeal
Cereal (Cheerio's or Rice Krispies)
Pancakes
Toast
Scrambled Eggs
French Toast
Hardboiled Eggs
*these are set up on alternating days*


LUNCHTIME


Sandwiches (PB&J or Bologna)
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Lentil Veggie Soup (homemade)
Chicken Noodle Soup (homemade)
Cream of Mushroom Soup (canned)
Pizza Buns
Pizza Bread
Cheesy Noodles
Waffles with fruit
leftovers (if I have any)
Macaroni and Cheese
Hot Dogs and Fries
Tuna Melts


SUPPER


Crockpot Chicken
Honey Glazed Chicken Breasts
Chicken fried Rice Meal
BBQ Chicken (broiled with my homemade BBQ sauce)
Oven Herbed Chicken
Chicken Nuggets
Homemade Chicken Strips
Chicken Wings with BBQ sauce

Porcupine Balls
Cheesy Meatloaf Burger Balls
Hamburgers
Shepperd's Pie
Sloppy Joe's
Spaghetti
Hamburger Helper (boxed or homemade)
Lasagna
Mac 'n' Cheese Burger Mix Up
Beef with Broccoli and Rice
Lasagana Mix Up
Steak and Gravy
Noodle Beef Meal
Chili

Tuna Cassarole
Stuffed Trout (or Halibut or other fish)
HotDogs and Mac 'n' Cheese
Brown Rice
Hot Dog Rice Stir Fry
Double 'A' Rice Meal (a creation by Alyssa and Alex)

*side dishes*
scalloped potatoes
mashed potatoes
noodles
rice
fries
buns/bread
Veggies


SNACKS & DRINKS


Water (this is always)
Milk (meals and snacks only)
Apple Juice (meals and snacks only)
Orange Juice (meals and snacks only)
Special Juice (Like kool-aid or Iced Tea, once in awhile)
*snacks*
muffins
bread (with jam or cheez whiz)
fruit/veggies
cereal
brownies
loaves (like banana)
cookies
granola bars (what we call the Nutrigrain bars)
pudding
jello
yougurts
hardboiled eggs


So, there it is!!! Most of the ingrediants I have on hand and some I will need to buy. All the meat, except the hotdogs, I have. For some of the meals I will make a loaf of homemade bread. If you would like any of the recipes for the above, drop me an email. Some of them you'll recognize from my OAMC booklet and others are newly created or re-invented!!LOL

Next post will be the grocery list!!!
God bless, Penny

No comments: