Yes I am!!!
Okay so I do this blog for an actual purpose of my own (not just to satisfy the curiousity of lurkers!!ROFL!!) and I'm frustrated because I haven't been staying up to date with it. I wanted to have a place to keep track of my lists and of course what I bought and so on. And of course to satisfy the curiousity of the general public!!LOL!!
But I've fallen off lately and unfortunately there isn't too much I can do about it! I have every intention of picking back up again!!
On Friday Aug.5th, I did a very small trip again, just the necessities. This weekend i will be oredering my meat and few other items from Pic 'n' Del, then on the 19th it's the big one again!!
So, mosy likely after I order my stuff on Saturday, I will post the list here, and possibly my meals that I will be making!!
So there ya have it!!!
I'll.Be.Back!
Blessings!!
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment