Just thought I would update with groceries, I'm still buying a weeks worth of food at a time. This has been incrediably frustrating, but I am very thankful that the Lord is providing.
I've been spending approx $90.00-$100.00 per week, mostly just buying ground beef and fruit and veggies, praise the Lord I had enough left over from all my OAMC that I can supplement meals (I always cooked about 28days worth of food regardless of what was already in there, just use up the oldest dates first!!)
Come July 23rd, I am aiming for a whopper of a trip to get back on routine with my OAMC, I will post that list shortly before the trip.
This Saturday I am going with my mom, and picking up some fresh fruit and salad stuffs as well as some odds and ends milk and yogurt maybe a small fryer chicken............, estimated amount is $100.00. I also will be buying some extra treats for the kids to buy from our 'Chore Store' this Sunday evening.
God bless!!
~Penny
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment