
BREAKFASTS
-soaked oatmeal
-bacon and eggs
-pancakes
-french toast
-scrambled eggs
most times we have fresh fruit with this and then have a smoothie
and a small snack near lunch time.
Our smoothies have various combos but always contain a 'GREEN'!
LUNCH
*see above
I will also be making
Amy's Chicken Thai Wraps Since it's a new dish and
I'm not sure how others will like it. I on the other hand,
know I will love it!!lol
DINNERS
~MONDAY~
homemade hamburgers and homefries. Salad and
fresh veggies
~TUESDAY~
Salmon with herbed rice and veggies
I will also have some baked in a honey/maple glaze
with garlic and
ginger.
~WEDNESDAY~
Asian Pork Strips and spicy pasta and salad
~THURSDAY~
Beef Taco's and salad and fresh veggies
~FRIDAY~
Homemade Pizza!! (I think they want to do a
BBQ sauce and chicken with pinneapple version)
ETA: nope, they went with the basic version!!lol decided
for next week
~SATURDAY~
Not entirely sure yet! Stay Tuned!!
ETA: french toast was the verdict

No comments:
Post a Comment