It's Monday again!!
Here's what's on the menu for this week:
This week it's eat from the pantry week, so the meals are interesting, but it's the deal this week until groceries on Thursday.
MONDAY: Pizza Buns and Pasta with a light tomato sauce
TUESDAY: crockpot chicken and fried rice with mixed veggies
WEDNESDAY: roast beef, mashed potatoes and corn
THURSDAY: Macaroni and Cheese with hotdogs and peas
FRIDAY: French Toast and fruit
SATURDAY: BBQ Chicken, cheesy pasta and Fettuccine Alfredo, mixed veggies
SUNDAY: Spaghetti with meat sauce, cut up veggies
I don't have my list complete yet for the grocery trip on Thursday as I still don't have a set amount for the budget. I'm thinking it will be around the $150 mark (so, $75 per week for the two weeks following the trip...eeek!!) It will be a challenge, but I'm up for it. Somehow by the grace of God I will make it work!! I will update with a list either tomorrow night or Wednesday morning.
God bless!!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment