Saturday, June 11, 2005

Grocery List For 06/10/05 (update:06/11)

Just getting things started here!!
THIS TRIP: SUPERSTORE
BUDGET AMOUNT: about $650.00
TOTAL AMOUNT OF COUPONS:$41.98 (Should be 61.96 once Bill gets the refund)
TOTAL AMOUNT SPENT:$717.61 (but I need Bill to go back, I should've received $19.98 deducted because the golf balls I got were supposed to be free for spending over $250.00)
TOTAL SAVINGS:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Items that I have a coupon for will be in brackets and will look kike this:(C=1.00)
That would be a coupon worth 1.00 off that product.
Some items I just have to estimate, as Superstore's prices vary as they try to stay in competetion with the other grocers.
Also TIP!! write your grocery lists on long envelopes, this way you can carry your coupons in the pocket and organize them in sequence with your list! (yes, I am a tad freaky about my grocery lists, and yes they really are set up in sections, and yes my coupons are all in order!!LOL Debbie, just for you!!LOL)
I'll have the list up soon, as well as the meals plans for this months OAMC! If you're following along with me (like Debbie!!! Yes, I think it's pick on Debbie day!!!) and you have a question, please don't hestitate to email me. I really want to help you in any way I can!!
The items striked I didn't get because it wasn't there or not thr right type available
Check back tonight or tomorrow night!!
God Bless!!

DAIRY
2%milk (4L jug) x2-8.00
18% coffee cream x3-7.50
4L homo milk-3.39
2 dozen eggs-4.00
yogourt-24.00
minigos-25.00
cheesestrings 32pk-7.50
900g marble cheese-9.00
1kg cheese whiz-6.00
500g cheeseslices x2-5.36

PRODUCE
salad bags x5-6.00
3pk cucumbers-2.58
3lbs mini carrots-4.76
5lbs apples-5.00
5lbs oranges-5.00
3lbs bananas-3.00
3-4 stalks celery-6.00
4kg strawberries-10.00
2-3lbs green grapes-5.00
watermelon whole seedless-8.88
2lbs plums-3.00
2lbs apricots-3.00
2lbs peaches-3.00
2 bunches of green onions-1.00

FROZEN
GG Broccoli and cheese-2.99
GG 2kg peas-2.99
GG 2kg corn-2.99
4L vanilla ice cream-4.99
Stouffers meatball lasagna-5.99 (C)
2 boxes bluewater frozen fish-6.00 (C)
Schneiders meatless meatballs-6.00 (C)
Nestle Yogourt Sundae-6.00 (C)
apple juice concentrate x6-10.00
48pk waffles-6.99

MEAT
3 med pizzas-9.00 (B2G1F)
6kg ground beef-20.00
2kg chicken breasts-18.99
2kg drumsticks-12.00
2kg porkchops fast fry-16.00
500g pk of bologna x3-7.99


PANTRY&BAKERY
skim milk powder-6.00
welches grape juice-2.99 (C)
Ocean Spray cranraspberry juice x2-7.00 (C)
KoolAid powder x10-3.00
Campbells Ready to eat soup x3-6.00 (C)
Betty crocker instant potatoes-2.99
hamburger helper x2-4.50
mustard x2-3.00 (C)
ketchup- 4.50
Hunts thick and rich pasta sauce, 3 cheese x4-6.50
pudding cups-5.00 (12pk or 16pk)
2kg jar kraft Peanut butter- 6.00
Instant Oatmeal 8pk x6-15.42
jumbo boxes of cereal-24.00 (C)
jumbo box nutrigrain cereal bars- 9.99
Instant breakfast multipak- 5.99 (C)
12 pk Mac n Cheese-9.99
wacky mac veggie pasta x2-4.50
1.4kg box instant rice-6.00
Organic muffin mix x4-10.00
Breton crackers x2-6.00 (C)
2kg bag brown sugar-2.99
vegetable soup x6-3.00
fruitcups x4-10.00
900g bags pasta x4-6.00
soup crackers 900g box-2.99
12pk lipton iced tea-3.99 (C)
12pk pepsi-3.99
12pk sparkling cranberry/raspberry-2.99
Organic honey graham crackers-2.99
ice cream cones-3.00 (C)
10 loaves bread-11.50 (C)
12 hamburger buns-1.99
12 hotdog buns-1.99
Raspberry loaf cakes x2-5.98

CLEANING&MISC
tinfoil-2.00
saran wrap-3.00 (C)
Airwick air freshner x3-6.00 (Cx2)
garbage bags-9.99
ziploc baggies/freezer x3-5.87 (C)
pinesol-3.99 (C)
fantastik toilet scrubbies-4.99 (C)
fantastik bleach cleaner x2-5.94 (C)
Electrasol dishwasher tablets-5.99
glade plugin refills x3-10.00 (C)
Febreeze airfreshner spray-4.99 (C)
Scrub free bathroom-4.00 (C)
Gain 64load laundry-12.32
Fleecy fabric x2-10.00
Spraynwash dual action-5.67 (C)
bleach-1.49


PERSONAL&BABY
Toilet paper-6.00
vitamin D-4.99
razors for Bill-8.99
toothpaste-2.00
schick intuition-6.00 (C)
olay quench lotion-6.00 (C)
dial antibacterial handsoap x2-5.54
pamper wipes refill-8.97 (C)
diapers-17.97 (C)
easyups-17.97 (C)
bum cream-5.96
babyfood x8-4.00 (C)
nestle cereal-3.99 (C)
wetones-3.00 (C)
organic applesauce 4pk x4-8.00
mum-mums-2.29



So there it is, hopefully I haven't forgotten anyhthing!!!LOL

I don't have time to post my meals, but they closely resemble the ones from my earlier post. If I have a chance I'll update and post tomorrow!!

God Bless!!

No comments: